Check out our current face favourites for morning, noon and night! (Medium skin tone edition)
Not keen on a face full of makeup first thing in the morning? Neither are we! For an average morning, the basics should suffice!
- We start off with the normal cleanse and moisturise.
- Use an Eye Elixir to help plump up lines under our eyes and prevent ourselves from looking tired!
- It's always best to lather on some SPF in some way, our current favourite is this Natural Coconut Sunscreen because it also smells so good!
- Next is a H2O Skin Tint in No.2 Nude mixed with a dab of BB Cream in Medium/Deep for a fresh, dewy look! The skin tint is water based so it provides a lot of moisture and has a cooling effect on your skin while the BB cream provides a little extra coverage and pigment.
- We use a little bit of the Natural Brow Duo in Deep Brown to give a little definition to our brows.
- Finish the maintenance with a moisturising lip balm like the Banana Balm Lip Sheen 3-in-1
This look is subtle. For the days that you want a little something to enhance your features but still keeping it on the natural spectrum of looks.
- Again, we'll go in with the BB Cream in Medium/Dark as a light base.
- For those with a medium skin tone, the Velvet Blush Contour Stick in Glimmer works well as a subtle highlighter.
- Use the Natural Brow Duo in Deep Brunette
- Swipe a small amount of the Velvet Blush Contour Stick in Pinch Me onto your finger and use as a light matte blush.
- Give your eyes a bit of shimmer with the Gel Glide Eyeliner in Deep Bronzer
- Finish off with some Super Mega Mascara
This look is perfect for a night out, adding a dash of desaturated mauves to your neutral tones & finishing with a sharp black!
- Start off with the Pro BB Cream in Medium/Deep mixed with a dab of Pro Concealer in Medium Beige for a nice matte look.
- To highlight, we use a Pro Concealer in Pure Beige along with our
- Use the Pro Concealer in Toffee as a contour and blend thoroughly!
- We then use a touch of the Velvet Blush Contour Stick in Velour as nice matte blush.
- We then give our eyes a little more dimension with the Softly Smoky Crayon Combo! The lighter side can also be used as a more defined highlighting tool!
- Finish off the look with a bold eye using our Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner and add some False Lashes if you want to go that extra mile!