It's festival season and we can't wait to let our hair down!
Discover how to do these ultimate festival hairstyles with our easy breezy tutorials!
HOW TO: FLOWER CROWN
What you'll need: A flower crown, 1-inch curling wand, brush, hairspray.
1. Taking small sections of hair, curl your hair away from the face and hold for 5-10 seconds.
To achieve loose curls make sure you do not tightly wrap the hair around the curling wand.
2. For a messier and natural type of look, you can take different sized sections of hair when curling. Curling strands of hair towards your face every so often can also help achieve this.
3. Hairspray the curls so that they stay in place.
4. Carefully brush through the curls so that they don't stick together.
This also makes the curls look effortless and natural!
5. Pop on a flower crown for the ultimate boho look!
HOW TO: INVERTED BRAIDS
What you'll need: Small elastic hair ties, fine tooth comb.
1. Using the end of the fine tooth comb, divide you're hair into 5 even sections.
Make sure you have 1 section of hair going directly down the middle of your scalp,
and then 2 sections on either side.
2. Clip the side sections so that they are out of the way whilst you start on the middle braid.
3. Inverted braids are essentially the same as a normal braid, but reversed (instead of taking the strands over each other, you go underneath) - so start the braid with 3 small strands like normal.
4. Cross the right strand under the middle strand. Then take the left strand and do the same thing by bringing it under the new middle strand.
5. Repeat these steps, but make sure you add more hair to each strand before you cross them under each other so that the braid gradually gets thicker.
Always pull the strands tight to keep the braid neat.
6. Use a small elastic to finish the braid off, then repeat the process with the 4 side sections!
HOW TO: SCARF WRAP
What you'll need: Hair tie, head scarf.
1. Put your hair up into a messy bun.
2. Pull at the inside of the bun so that it becomes looser and bigger.
3. Make sure you pull at the strands at your face so that the whole look is very messy and effortless.
4. Place your scarf at the back of your neck with the ends in front.
5. Cross the two ends over each other, then twist them one more time so the end you started with
is in the same hand. Tug tightly and secure the ends by tucking them into the
scarf and the nap of your neck!
HOW TO: FISHTAIL KNOT
What you'll need: Bobby bins, small elastic ties.
1. Take two small sections from either side of your face.
2. Create a fishtail braid (tutorial here) from each section then secure with a small elastic.
3. Bring the braids together by crossing one over the other, then tie
them in a knot at the back of the head.
4. Tie the hair in a knot again and secure with one or two bobby pins.
5. Once secure, remove the small elastic ties and let the braids fall naturally!
HOW TO: OMBRE
What you'll need: Hair ties, brush, hat, 'Brite Organix - One Day Colour Conditioning Mousse', hairdryer
1. The night before the festival take small sections of your hair and loosely braid.
2. Once your whole head has been braided, secure with hair ties and sleep with them overnight.
3. The next day, unravel your braids so that you have loose waves.
4. Hairspray all over, then very carefully brush through the waves.
Make sure you only do small sections so that the hair doesn't go frizzy!
5. Pump out the Brite Organix mousse onto your hands and distribute on the
ends of your hair. Brush through the mousse so that the hair colour is even.
6.Then take more mousse and saturate the very tips of the hair
to create a ombre effect.
7. To lock the colour in place, hairdry the ends until dry!
8. Finish the look with a cute hat!